Thursday, August 18, 2016

Grateful

God is truly amazing!  When I look back to where God has brought me from, I am reminded of God's divine faithfulness in my life.  Every trial, with time becomes triumph when we allow faith to direct our paths.  God has a unique plan for everyone.  Life's journey is merely a stepping stone to a place where we can be living testimonies of God's love, grace and provision.  Through life's journey, God places special people in our lives to make the road just a little sweeter. 

Today, I thank God for a tremendous group of family and friends who have prayed and supported me throughout life's journey.  Today, my prayer is that families remain grounded in faith, knowing that there is sunshine coming their way.  We can place our trust in God and he will always see us through, directing us to the right path, leading us with love, mercy and grace. 

No comments: