Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What a Difference A Day Makes

Have you ever noticed during your darkest moments, life seems a bit overwhelming? Well, that happens to the very best of us! I challenge you today to persevere and wait with patience for a new day. Each day is full of wonderful possibilities. We can choose to handle them with grace and hope through our amazing God.

When I think about how I'm able to triumph through this journey called life, I realize that I'm not alone in my endeavors. There is someone there, helping me, encouraging me, challenging me, lifting me up and letting me know the best is yet to come! God is there whispering his message of peace and joy. Then I realize ... "This is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it!"

How great it is that God there for us, waiting patiently to take our burdens, our cares, our concerns and insecurities. There has never been a problem too difficult, a burden too heavy, a person too broken that God could not heal. He is there for each of us, to make our burdens light. "Cast all our cares upon him, for he cares for you"!

No comments: